Interior Design Workshop II: ‘How to implement a design concept’
After attending the workshop ‘How to develop a design concept’ you may want to go a bit deeper and learn how to turn your concept into reality.
Part II: ‘How to implement a design concept’
This workshop is built on the knowledge acquired during the first workshop. I will teach you more about materials and texture, patterns and lighting and how they affect the overall design and feel of your space. I will also show you how to use your mood board to now create a sample board using actual materials and samples. Let the fun begin!
- Time: 10.30 – 17.00 hours
- Cost: CHF 560.00 including materials, handouts, lunch and coffee breaks
- Participants: min. 6 – max. 10
- Locations: Basel and Zurich
- Language: Workshops can be held in English or German according to the participants
- Prerequisites: This workshop is only available to those who have attended the Workshop ‘How to develop a design concept’
Upcoming dates: on request