Interior Design Consultations
Interior Design Consultations are designed to either solve your most pressing interior design issue(s) or to gain an in-depth understanding of your needs and for us to get to know each other before embarking upon a Full-Service Interior Design project. Sometimes, it’s a combination of both.
Everything starts with a Discovery Call. During the call we will establish the best way forward for you and your project.
After the initial Discovery Call with Simone, you are invited to book your consultation. Consultations must be paid in full in advance. Upon confirmation, you will receive a detailed questionnaire, which you need to return along with some pictures, floor plans etc. Duly prepared and with carefully selected samples based on your personal preferences, Simone will then meet you for the consultation. This way we can hit the ground running and maximise our time together.
“Simone’s Interior Design Consultation was well worth the time and money and hugely valuable in helping us sort out the set up for our newly purchased home. She helped us to consider ideas we never would have come up with on our own.”
T. & J. Creeden, Basel, Switzerland
During the interior design consultation we can discuss any of below subjects or a combination thereof:
- Get my honest and professional answer to your most pressing design questions, doubts and concerns
- Analysis of what’s working and what’s not
- Colour matching, colour palettes and paint selection
- Ideas with regards to furniture, lighting and home accessories that you may consider purchasing
- Ideas with regards to soft furnishing such as curtains, blinds and upholstery
- Selecting materials and finishes, such as flooring, tiles, wallpaper, fabrics and kitchen cabinet fronts
- Assistance with furniture layout and placement of home accessories, sometimes we even move around furniture
- Suggestions and ideas with regards to potential renovations, including kitchens and bathrooms
- Re-purposing of rooms (e.g. empty nest syndrome)
“The interior design consultation was very inspiring and has motivated us to finally tackle our redecoration project! Simone conveyed new ideas using simple tricks. We were fascinated by her ‘hands-on’ approach and how tweaking small pieces of furniture and deco items would already enhance the look of our apartment. Simone’s consultation was outstanding and we warmly recommend it to anyone!”
A. & M. Hirschmann, Basel, Switzerland
What’s included in the Interior Design Consultation?
- Detailed questionnaire
- Preparation work (by Global Inspirations Design) including a general analysis and preliminary research
- 2.5 hours Design consultation (on-site or via video call)
- Presentation of specific ideas with the use of samples personalised to your needs and preferences
- Personalised Pinterest Board based on the consultation
- 30 minutes follow up call to discuss any questions you may have or next steps
CHF 890 (plus travel fees)
Note: Interior Design Consultations are available in English, (Swiss) German, French, Spanish and Italian.
Ready to take the leap?
NEW: Commercial Interior Design Consultations
This service is available for small commercial spaces, such as offices, coaching rooms, waiting rooms as well as small boutique hotels.
You will benefit from Simone’s rich experience of working in the luxury hotel industry around the globe, to help you design a functional space that represents your brand and creates a welcoming and comfortable space for your clients and visitors.
Investment: on request
What People Are Saying About the Interior Design Consultations
“I wish we had called earlier, it would have saved us a lot of time and running around!”
“Wow… I would never have thought of that.”
“It was a really enlightening afternoon and I think it gave us a lot of clarity and direction as we head into budgeting and planning for next year.”
“I really enjoyed working with Simone. She gave me super ideas, which I will apply to complete my flat!”