Interior Design Consultations
After the Interior Design Assessment call, the next step in creating a beautiful space that reflects who you are and truly gives you a ‘sense of home’ is an Interior Design consultation.
Before the consultation, you will receive a very detailed questionnaire that will help your interior designer get to know you, your personality, your lifestyle and your preferences. At the same time, it will also help you get much clearer as to what’s really important to you. Duly prepared and with a trolley full of carefully selected samples based on your personal preferences, Simone will then meet you at your home for the consultation. During the session, which is jam-packed with ideas and suggestions on how to improve your home, you can also pick your designer’s brain and get a professional opinion on any subject related to the interior design of your home.
During the interior design consultation we can discuss any of the below subjects or a combination thereof:
- General questions, doubts and concerns about your space
- General tips, tricks and ideas
- Colour matching, colour palettes and paint selection
- Ideas with regards to furniture, lighting and home accessories
- Ideas with regards to soft furnishing such as window treatments (curtains, blinds), upholstery and re-upholstery
- Selection of materials and finishes (e.g. flooring, tiles, wallpaper, woods, laminates)
- Selection of bathroom tiles, fixtures, sanitary ware and accessories
- Assistance with space planning/ furniture layout and placement of home accessories (we often move around some items during the session)
- Selection of kitchen cabinet style/ material/ colour, backsplash material/ colour, sinks and faucets/ taps
- Suggestions and ideas with regards to structural changes and renovations
- Ideas and suggestions with regards to bathroom and kitchen renovations
What’s included in the Interior Design Consultation package:
- Detailed questionnaire
- Preparation work (by Global Inspirations Design) including a general analysis and preliminary research
- 1.5, 2.5 or 3.5 hours Design consultation on-site (as detailed above)
- Plenty of ideas and lots of fun!
Still not sure if an Interior Design consultation is right for you? If your answer is yes to any or several of the below questions, then an interior design consultation will certainly give you the confidence you need to get started on your home design project:
- Do you love colours, but are afraid to use them and feel unsure about which ones work best for you and your space?
- Do you feel like there is something missing in your interior or your home is lacking cosiness and personality?
- Are you simply looking for some ideas and inspiration and a nudge in the right direction?
- Do you suffer from empty nest syndrome and need help with re-purposing a room?
How much does an interior design consultation cost:
Residential Interior Design:
Virtual Interior Design Consultations (via Zoom, FaceTime or WhatsApp):
CHF 490 includes 1.5 hours of virtual interior design consultation and preparation work
CHF 690 includes 2.5 hours of virtual interior design consultations (split across 2 days) and preparation work
In-person Interior Design Consultations:
CHF 790 includes 2.5 hours session and preparation work
CHF 990 includes 3.5 hours session and preparation work
In-person consultations are available within a 150 km radius of Zurich. Other cities/ regions on request. Transport fees may apply.
Note: All Interior Design Consultations are available in English, (Swiss) German, French, Spanish and Italian
NEW: Commercial Interior Design:
This service is available for small commercial spaces, such as offices, coaching rooms, waiting rooms as well as small boutique hotels.
You will benefit from Simone’s rich experience of working in the luxury hotel industry around the globe, to help you design a functional space that represents your brand and creates a welcoming and comfortable space for your clients and visitors.
Investment: on request
What happens after the Interior Design Consultation:
After the consultation, we will discuss the different interior design services available to you:
Option 1: You take the information, ideas and input we discussed during the Interior Design Consultation and implement them yourself. You can arrange additional consultations via Zoom.
Option 2: You book a Designer For a Day package (available on request), which includes an afternoon of joint shopping for the home.
Option 3: You request a customised Fixed Fee Proposal for Full-Service Interior Design, leaving all the heavy lifting to Global Inspirations Design so that you can simply relax, sit back and enjoy the journey to having a home that truly feels like YOU!
This is what other clients said about their Interior Design consultations:
“I wish we had called earlier, it would have saved us a lot of time and running around!”
“Wow… I would never have thought of that.”
“It was a really enlightening afternoon and I think it gave us a lot of clarity and direction as we head into budgeting and planning for next year.”
“I really enjoyed working with Simone. She gave me super ideas, which I will apply to complete my flat!”
“The interior design consultation was very inspiring and has motivated us to finally tackle our redecoration project! Simone conveyed new ideas using simple tricks. We were fascinated by her ‘hands-on’ approach and how tweaking small pieces of furniture and deco items would already enhance the look of our apartment. We are really looking forward to the upcoming changes of each room. Simone’s consultation was outstanding and we warmly recommend it to anyone!”
Take the leap and book your complimentary Interior Design Assessment call now!