Designer for a Day
The Designer for a Day package is a combination of a working interior design consultation and joint furniture shopping. The Designer for a Day is a fun and efficient day, designed to help you make some important design decisions and avoid buying the wrong furniture.
This package can be booked as an add-on service to the initial interior design consultation, during which we’ve already established the direction in terms of style and colours.
In the morning of the Designer for a Day we’ll elaborate your needs in more detail, make a shopping list and take the necessary measurements.
Once we’ve got our plan, we’re ready to rock’n’roll and hit those shops and showrooms (yay!) either online or in person. We can visit your favourite stores, Global Inspirations Design’s preferred retailers or a combination of both. The goal is for you to place some orders on that very day or at least decide on some key items.
“Would you like to learn more about this package?”
“Simone is an energetic, enthusiastic, hardworking and creative professional, capturing easily the needs and essence of the style you are looking for. I really enjoyed the day shopping and all her precious ideas, her expertise and advice.”
S. & G. Bovio, Vevey, Switzerland
Who is the Designer for a Day package for?
- You’ve been trying to shop on and offline, but you’re afraid of buying the wrong thing.
- You need to shop for new furniture, but aren’t sure what to shop for.
- You’ve roamed through many furniture stores, feeling completely overwhelmed and left empty handed.
- You need a professional by your side to help you keep focused and on track with what you came for.
- You want to avoid buying things that don’t fit the overall style, have the wrong colour or dimension.
- You’ve already bought some items, but somehow can’t put it all together.
- You don’t know where to shop for the things you need.
- You need hand-on assistance to help rearrange furniture, art and home décor.
- You’re planning a renovation or building a new home and your contractor or architect told you to select all finishes such as flooring, kitchen or bathroom finishes. You feel unsure what goes together so that the entire space looks cohesive and need a designer’s eye to help you make these decisions.
- You need design direction and assistance that goes beyond the initial interior design consultation, but doesn’t quite call for Full Service Interior Design.
“I wish we had called Simone a lot earlier, as it would have saved us lots of time and running around!”
L. & V. Lozano, Zurich, Switzerland
What’s included in the Designer for the Day
- 6 hours in-person consultation dedicated to your project
- Approx. 2.5 hours working consultation
- Approx. 3.5 hours shopping for furniture, lighting, décor or finishes
- Preparation work and shopping itinerary
Investment: CHF 1890
“Are you ready to move forward with your design project?
“We absolutely enjoyed the day out shopping with Simone – it was well worth working with her in every regard. She is definitely an expert in her field with a boundless amount of energy and enthusiasm shown throughout the day. We really felt that she had our best interest at heart and we truly appreciate everything she has done for us.”
J. & M. Bensch, Reinach, Switzerland